My first post, and my first pattern!

Mr. Smeee










Hello All!! 

I finally got the courage to share my first blog post. 
Today I am going to talk about the first pattern I published almost 2 years ago!  
Mr. Smeee was one of the first things that I had crocheted that turned out decently.  I had been crocheting for a long time, and all my stuff would start to get too small. I forgot to chain at the beginning of the round, which caused all my projects to decrease, instead of staying the same size.  The hat was honestly one of my favorite things to make. It only uses Single crochet and Double crochet.  The hat was one of the many designs that I had created.  You can download it here, and you don't need an account to download the pattern!

Happy Crocheting!!

Comments

  1. Thank you for the pattern! Beautiful blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern. I'm planning to make it later. Can you post updates on Teens of Rav for us so we can stay up to date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. What a beautiful blog! Thank you for the pattern. Very enjoyable! May your blog be very successful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment