February of 2020 Knitcrate Review!!

HTTP://RWRD.IO/STH63HS
Use This Link  For a 5 Dollar Crate of your Choice!


 
Hi, Everyone!! 

Today I will be talking about Knitcrate,  one of my favorite yarn subscription boxes. Last January(2020), when I decided to join Knitcrate, I absolutely loved the box and the yarn.  I received so many wonderful things in the boxes, the two on the sides, are socks, and the middle one is a full-size crate.  

Right) Energize Me: Peony Energize me, The color is, Flirt, (Middle Photo)   Left ) Chill Out: Dew

The full-size crate is stunning!! I absolutely loved the color of this crate. It was stunning. There 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Tencel, the yardage varies, but they're honestly such high quality. The full-size crates came with an amazing handpainted button from ButtonMad. They're truly an amazing company. I was so happy with the crates. Every crate includes a booklet, including 4 patterns, 2 crochet, and 2 knitting patterns. As well as a bit about the influencer of that month, the influencer for this round of crates was, The Creative Grandma.  The Sock crates are: 75% Superwash Merino, 15% Nylon, 10% Cashmere. The Cashmere is so soft!! I loved them, they are truly stunning, and I received  2 pens (one in each crate) with the  Knitcrate name and logo on them.

One of my favorite parts of Knitcrate is their referral program! 
If you use my link, you will receive a code for a $5 crate, and when you use my link I also get a crate!! It's a win-win!! 


Happy Yarn Crafting. 




                                                  

                                                                      



















Comments