Sisters Forevermore Hat Pattern

 



The Sisters Forevermore hat was based on the love I have for my older sister, We will be sisters forevermore. 
This was the first knitting pattern that I had knitted, well second, the first one was weird looking, and it didn't turn out well... 

This is made in the round. I used the Bernat Softee yarn in black, white and a grey/white ombre, but the color choice is completely up to you! The Bernat yarns are one of my favorite yarns to use for chunky weight projects. There 100% Acrylic, but are truly a great bulky weight yarn!  

The beauty of this hat is that it is knit using the seed stitch, and no ribbing!! The Brim lays completely flat.  Like most of my designs that are influenced by friends or family members, The Sisters Forevermore Hat is inspired by the bond of sisters everywhere, and how close my older sister and I are!

You can download the pattern here

Happy Knitting!

Comments