My First KAL







 I am So excited to announce my VERY first KAL, the Make You Mine Mystery Hat KAL! 

This is a mystery KAL!! The make you mine KAL is a perfect February project. it will bring a smile to the face of anyone you give it to. It is a faster KAL, It uses Supper Bulky yarn, and larger needles. There will be three updates and will be about a week, maybe a week and a half long. There is no need to stress if you don’t finish in time, take it at your own pace. Use Code: makeyoumine for a free copy! It will be Free, till the start of the Kal On the 19th. This is my first KAL, but am excited to get started!! Be sure to make a project page so I can see everyone’s wonderful work!

Use Code: makeyoumine for a free copy!

You will need two colors for this KAL, the main color, and a complementary color!

KAL Schedule:
The KAL will Start On February 19, 2021
KAL UPDATE 1: February 19th,2021
KAL UPDATE 2: February 21, 2021
FINAL UPDATE February 24th, 2021 This is when the pattern will be Published with final photos, and all of the patterns will be edited and finished!


You Can find me on Instagram, @Pandalandcrafts, and Use #makeyoumineKAL and #pandalandcrafts if you post on social media!!! I love to see other Peoples work!


You can join the fun here




Happy Knitting!!!! 




Comments