Scotland Highland Scarf

 

The Scotland Highland Scarf 

Hi everyone! 

Today I am going to talk about one of my favorite scarves, The Scotland Highland Scarf. It is knitted in a Super Bulky weight yarn, I used Bernat Softee and Lion Brand Hometown. Both the yarns were Great!! They're both really soft and fluffy, the Lighter scarf was the Bernat yarn. I have used it many times, and it is one of my favorite yarns. The Scarf Is knit in a 2x2 rib.  This scarf is super easy to make, and has tassels added to give it a great Flare! It made to be any length and size, Mine just ended up being like 6 1/2 feet long! This will make a perfect gift to show your appreciation to anyone in your life. I gave mine to my Grandfather, and he absolutely loved the scarf! He wears it often, and the best part: Guage is not important! Because it's a really simple ribbed pattern there's not much that needs a gauge check! The name came around because of the Scotland Highland Cow. They are the Fluffiest things ever! The white scarf gave me the idea for the name, it looks like a Highland Cows Fur!!! 

You Can find the pattern in my shop, on Raverly!


Please follow me @pandalandcrafts, on Instagram, and Tag me if you make the scarf.




Happy Knitting!!

Comments